Caluna di Quattro was a talented racehorse with early speed. She qualified as a two year old but she couldn’t make it as a racehorse and was sent to breeding at an early stage. She is one of the few offspring by legendary Windsong’s Legacy, who died to young! That makes her pedigree very exclusive.
Caluna di Quattro is mother to
- 2016: Jody di Quattro, filly by Ganymèdé (broodmare)
- 2017: Kimi di Quattro, (1.16,7 – Sek. 60.000) colt by Maharajah
- 2018: Lukaku di Quattro, (1.23,2 – kvallopp) colt by Explosive Matter
- 2019: Milou di Quattro, filly by Southwind Frank (images below)
- 2020: Nelo di Quattro, colt by Muscle Mass